Register your team now....
TEAM SORTING RULES
Riders will form teams of four members. Each team must have one (1) member from the following ratings categories: 1, 2, 3, and 4 -5 rated rider.
Team Members then ride at the RSOA National Finals as they normally do. Ride any class with anyone.
Points for each member of the team from the following classes will be totaled to determine the teams total score.
#10 Beginner Ranch Hand
5. Points are accrued as per RSOA guidelines.
6. Points accrued for the RSOA Team Sorting Competition do not affect any other point
competition. They are separate and independent.
7. Then, on Sunday the real excitement begins. The 3 teams with the highest number of points will advance into the Team Sorting Finals Class. In the event of a tie, the total number of cows
sorted will determine the tie-breaker.
8. At the RSOA Team Sorting Finals on Sunday, all previous team points are erased and all teams
start with a clean slate.
9. Each team rider will ride with each of their team members once. The number of head sorted and time during all of your teams runs in the finals will be totalled for each team to determine the
winner (much like a round robin).
10. The RSOA Team Sorting Finals will not be handicapped with a 60 second time limit.
11 The team with the most cattle sorted in the fasted time wins the RSOA Team Sorting Event. The
winnings will be split evenly amongst all team members.
12. The cost to compete in the Team Sorting event is $50 per person ($200/team) with a 80%
payback to the winning team.
13. No substitutions are allowed.
14. Riders may compete on 2 different teams. Teams cannot be duplicated.
Register your team here...